안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Day in Kediri

Meeting my nephew, Barra, and niece, Lala. Oh, boy...Barra is so adorable. 
Even..today he keeps on telling me that he misses me.^^ oh, so sweeet.
call him once a week, though. 
Then, the very next morning I was home...Daddy cooked his signature dish: nasi goreng. 
Yes..only he can make this nasi goreng. I cannot describe how it tastes, for sure.
But..gosh..it's really one of the things that makes me miss home. 
Bapak and Ibu, Dad and my Mom, cooking together in the kitchen.
Yes...I love the way they always share things together...
I love you, Dad, Mom. ^^
Seeing you again this year...2015. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...