안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

부채춤 Fan Dance for UGM Delegation

We're invited to have a luncheon hosted by the Governor of Gyeongsangbuk-Do. 
and..one of the highlights for the delegation was..this particular dance..specially shown for the guests. 
Yes..I've seen many Korean fan dances..but I got to admit that this one was indeed splendid. 
what could be a better way to start a nice lunch than...being spoiled with a feast to the eyes? 
Like this. Yes, the soothing music that accompanied the dance..really brought us back into relaxation after a hectic day of meeting after meeting.!!!! 
Yes..the famous part of Korean fan dance: a circle-shaped fans. 
and now...let's dig into the lunch....though again I got to admit that being a vegetarian in a luncheon or any other banquet..really....sob! done me in.~~^^
but, did I enjoy it whatsoever? bet I DID.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...