안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dinner @ Ayam Lodho Restaurant

 
The 2nd day of my stay in Kediri was celebrated by inviting the whole family for a dinner at a nearby restaurant....which later on I found out to be our Dad's favorite in town. 
The whole family came, my sister, my brother and along with their children (my nephews and nieces). 
Lala, Nana, Barra, and Ricky, their Dad.
and then my brother,Wawan's children...were all so excited to be having a dinner together.
Grilled fish turned out to be their favorite...
The restaurant is well situated not far from home..and the laid back atmosphere sort of helped us enjoy the night in a relaxing way... 
Photo session at the parking lot before parting. Yes, my brother lives a bit far off so... 
Why not take a picture before leaving, right? 
Indeed, it's a great night. Being with the whole family...well not whole since my wife and kids were in Seoul when I visited home.^^
Bye bye Wawan. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...