안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Daejon December 2014

Some yet to be posted pictures of me with friends in Daejon. Yup, we managed to 'sneak' out of our busy schedules to go to Daejeon for some blitzkrieg meeting.
Sure..lunch was not to be skipped for. 
Though I did not eat any of this famous grilled fish..yet I enjoyed my time with them. 
Had a chance to visit IMNIDA, a musholla designed for Muslims in Daejon. 
And..what would be a Daejon Trip without some local delicacies? 
@ Daejeon KTX Station, we got to queue just to buy these delicacies.
It's called Sung Sim Dang cake. yup..worth the wait!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...