안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 3, 2015

Crazy November - December Trip Highlight!

What a MONTH! Yup, last year's December was a crazy month.
Seoul-Daejon-Seoul: meeting+meeting!!
Seoul-Cheonan-Seoul: a friend's wedding.
Seoul-Busan-Seoul: seminar!!
and..all in the last week of November right until December 2014.
I remembered booking all of those tickets!!!
Even ..some were 입석 or NO SEATS at all...which meant only one thing: I got to stand along the way. 
Was it fun? I always enjoyed the journey to places... 
Like..taking a picture of a BUS on top of a building..on my way to the station! 
or...taking a beautiful view over Han River...recorded it on a video....
and then..started to take pictures frame by frame..
along the time I spent while crossing over the bridge. 
with 63 Building as its background. 
I would not have been able to take a picture from a moving train, had I not been on a train trip, right? 
So, basically..this is a great way to enjoy my travel. 
a bright morning over Han River in Seoul... 
all enjoyed from within a passing train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...