안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bright, Yet...Cold!

 
The bright daylight with clear blue sky did not necessarily mean that I could run about or walk about gaily. Nope. 
It's winter and all of the precautionary peripheral winter outfits were all that mattered. 
Blue as it may be...... colorful sky in a bright day as it turned out to be...
did not go along with the black masker I was wearing...to help me feel warm; to help me breathe in the midst of the chilling wind-blowing afternoon..especially when I got to walk across the park with gust of wind thrusting against your face....
#winter masker that more like a gangster masker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...