안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back to Jogja and...

The first day..woah..I was back to Jogja. Though it was a short trip, it turned out to be a memorable one.
First, I was trying to find a pair of glasses that I must wear..since I was starting to get my eyes red...as soon as I arrived in Jogja. was it the weather? the air? I didn't know...at first.  
So..I was ushered to the EYE hospital by my colleague, Rio, who was patient enough to take me there.
Yes..on my FIRST day in Jogja, I became a patient at EYE hospital..안과? yes..funny, eh?
It turned out that my eyes becoming red was nothing to be worried upon..since they're just an outcome of my hectic and sleepless nights prior to coming to Jogja.
Yup..busy boy. 
okay..long story short..I could visit the Main Building where I mostly had my tasks done on my short trip back home. 
and...met one of my students who's now working at Hotel Tentrem. 
hmm..what a coincidence. It so happened that I stayed at this very hotel, right?
see the glasses? hmm.....sadly? the funny thing? anyhow...I had to wear them during my stay in Jogja.
HOW COOL was that, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...