안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Accompanying UGM Delegation to Gyeongsangbuk-Do (part 5)

After the luncheon finished, we had (again) another exchanges of token of friendship. 
Governor Kim Kwan Yong and other delegates were about to leave the room where we just had our luncheon.
Oh, I still remember that UGM Hymn was deliriously played back as the background of our lunch...which was indeed a surprising thing for us. They did prepare for this occasion well. 
I did not have the full picture of the whole delegation. Just a picture I took by myself. 
It's still early to pick up a few sentences as to what came out of the luncheon meeting except the fact that...gee..more tasks and assignments.
.......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...