안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 2, 2015

A Cruise...Near the Almost-Completed Lotte Tower

Take a Venetian Cruise....for a chance to explore the lake surrounding the Lotte World complex. Yes..it's a perfect way to enjoy the city with a cruise...
This is a video I managed to take before my family got on board and departed... 
A beautiful scenery at the jetty of the lake... where passengers took their turn to get on board.
Autumn 2014. Yes..'twas a perfect weather for a such a cruise. I don't think it's operating in Winter, though. 
They're waving their hands...signaling they're ready to take an adventure... 
80% completed? hmm...I guess so. But, since I took this picture back in October last year (2014), I am sure that it's nearly complete by now. 
Oh, the new Lotte World Plaza was officially opened for public even before the tower itself was ready.
back to the cruise: anyone wishing to enjoy the lake, get yourself ready for this coming Spring...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...