안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekly Route from Seoul-Ansan-Seoul

On Sunday..as usual..I go to Hanyang University, Erica Campus @ Ansan to teach some students at Indonesia Open University. Yes..Sunday is supposed to be a free-day for me..but..not really. I got to spend almost the whole day there..from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m. 
No complaints...since I enjoy the whole process of being with my students.
And...one more thing: the 2-hour journey back-and-forth at times made me feel numb. Sooo? 
I always try to make the best of my time enjoying the scenery whenever the subway ceases to be subway^^ I mean..when the subway emerges out of the underground to give us some relief to feel the grace of nature..like this one. 
The under-construction Lotte Tower beyond.
Also..like the Ttukkseom resort that we pass through every week. See? The train passes the bridge over Han River so as to give me a chance to enjoy what's the rest of the city is doing when I am going to Ansan. 
Then..on my way back home..I took different route. In this case, I take another chance to see Han River from different angle. This one's taken where the Youido with its skyline was visible from above. 
I love taking pictures...and this is when the dusk just set in. 
Lights...cars....river....dark blue skies....sort of greeted me in chords.
Welcome back home to Seoul, Suray.
"See you again next week," they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...