안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 19, 2014

UT Korea @ Hanyang University Erica Campus: The Last Meeting Before Final Exam

It's autumn. Yes...Autumn. Although they say that our mind is restless during Spring time..but for me..싱숭생숭해 줄 수 있는 계철은 바로 가을이다. ..it IS autumn that makes me feel restless. My mind just wants to go somewhere....see and do something.^^ 
The final class of Writing IV finally ended. 
We took a selfie to celebrate the end of our class. 
One more time.: Aries, Agust, Thofik, Pipin, Linda, & Tri.
5.35 pm and the bus for subway station was about to leave. It's one of the few buses that connect the campus with the nearest subway station. 
Another view from where I was standing...waiting for the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...