안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 4, 2014

More on Lotte World

We didn't need to be close to the parade since we'd seen it before.
Instead, we'd better off...exploring hidden places we'd never been before..
like this one. 
Oh, it's so Persian...or Middle-Eastern-ish fountain. In fact, it is a relaxing place for us to chill out. 
what came to my mind when I first saw this place..."wow, actually I could use this space to pray...yes..next time I go to LW, I don't need to worry about the prayer room.
This place looks just exactly ....what I'd pictured it in my mind what a prayer room might be like.^^ 
back to the parade...gee...it's still going on. 
Then...the kids went out to take a peep from afar. 
But then....got back again to the chill-out place. 
But then....gosh..the music was so alluring that they wanted to see it again... 
at least until the fireworks lighten up the dome.^^ 
Now..we took the balloon ride...the first time ever. 
We never made it to take this ride before..since ..the queue was ....horribly long..but that night...we're number 2. Thanks for the....well...patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...