안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hazy Dusk Over Han River...

Was going back home from Hanyang, Erica Campus @ Ansan where I go on my weekly basis to teach some Indonesian migrant workers there. Just like what mostly like about taking the subway ride...especially when it got out of the underground tunnel....: I got my phone ready to capture any moment that might be passing me by.
Yup..I was right. The evening was breathtaking. 
breathtaking? well..it could be relative and subjective to who's talking..but as someone who rarely see the sunset this beautiful in Seoul...I would definitely not let this natural wonder slip through. 
The Han River...with the Youido skyscrappers on its background...
and with the Hangang Deck in front of it...
the speeding train didn't dampen my energy of letting it out.. it-->.my outburst of joy.  
Hazy? not really...I guess it was due to the lenses on my camera.
But still...it's a good thing to do...to simply enjoy the natural wonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...