안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Driving Out of Town @ Chuseok 2014 (part 2)

 
The scenery just awed me....we're dumbfounded by the sheer simplicity of the scenery.
First, thanks to the 'NO'other (close) cars visible right in front of us. 
The trip to Gangneung was incredible. We're on trip with the radio crews of Indonesian Open University for a membership training..
gosh..that scenery...was simply stunning. I could imagine that it would've been way much prettier in autumn. 
The bright day...really helped up boost our energy.
We're pumped up to enjoy the trip. 
Safe driving, mas Khoirul. *peace* 
Now..let's take some selfie while we're on the GO.
With Aries, my student, fellow friend, well.... 
We're really into this road-trip....^^ 
I guess..this is what I call a 180 degree change of life cycle. After weeks..or being 'squeezed in the city' we're finally on our way to enjoy the nature. 
Oh...what a gorgeous mountain that is.
Wonder how far that is from here. 
again...I already imagine it soaked on autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...