안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Driving Out of Town @ Chuseok 2014 (part 1)

First day of Chuseok...and we drove out of the city towards Gangneung. 
What an eerie (no..just kidding)...what a great day for driving... 
not many cars....and we felt like...was it really Chuseok? where's everybody? 
I bet they're already home. They arrived yesterday..and not many were on the lanes. 
which then..gave us a whole great time of our experiences of driving... 
While my friend, mas Khoirul, was busy driving...I never let my phone go into my trousers pocket. 
Kept the phone ready for camera-perfect picture....^^ 
Gosh..what a wonderful day....in Chuseok 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...