안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, October 6, 2014

Admiring the Skies

En-route to Seoul again after one night stay-over @ Pocheon. 
First, the GPS did not tell us where to go...since it was outdated..and instead of showing us the quickest way via toll-road to Seoul.... 
It led us to Uijeongbu...which was not where we're supposed to be going.. 
anyway...there's always a blessing in disguise..no matter how trivial that might be.
like what? as for me....it's the time to take my phone out and started admiring the scenery.. 
but what captured my attention was how the clouds formation was ever kept changing ... 
again..the traffic's still...gee...I wanted to get out..of here..but... 
looking up...above...I kind of liked it. 
I didn't know as to whether my admiration to the skies was purely and truly my passionate love to the skies at that time...or was that because simply I didn't have a choice but to 'enjoy' the rice on the traffic? either way...I love the clouds. 
With the peak of 도볻산  Dobongsan/Dobong Mountain skimpily visible behind those apartment complexes....I started to enjoy the rest of the journey home from Pocheon that day. 
hmm...what a lovely afternoon. 
My mind began to wander off and ...imagine things... 
At times a puffy cloud made of cotton seemed to lullaby me.... 
and a few minutes later...I was soaked into the realm of my dream while seated on my seat with my seat-belt fastened....which was a rare thing to feel. 
Oh..I was leaning forward trying to capture the cloud ...and that's why I felt the seat-belt on my chest. 
and...now..lowering down my eyes..and began to see the realities....
concrete jungles.... 
But..sure...I won't forget the clouds and the skies..I came to admire during our trip back from Pocheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...