안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Stop Over @ Ansan

Although Hanyang Campus is NOT really @ Ansan, but 3 stations away from Ansan, I got to make sure that I have time to go to Ansan for some shopping, especially the Indonesian ingredients, spices, and veggies--which turned out to be abundant there.
God knows where they got all those. I mean..the fresh veggies...native to Indonesia are available there. They must've grown them somewhere right here in Korea. Or..they import them? Gee..I never ask them...
Then..the second reason is that I could visit the Masjid. It's newly renovated... what used to be one-floor dark-lit Masjid..turned into a brightly lit and beautifully decorated Masjid.
A sanctuary in the bee-zy place like Ansan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...