안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Bird Trapped in Our Class

Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014. I was just about to prepare for the class when suddenly I heard a chirping sound in the class. As it turned out, a bird was in the room. 
I tried not to make a single noise so as to be able to zoom it and capture it into my camera. Yeah. I did it. 
Then it flew right under the tables.... 
Then..hopped again on the edge of an empty table.. 
well, that's pretty much what happened before I started the class...
before the student of mine came.
Then..at about 3 pm..I got out of the class and found out a commotion. As it turned out, it was not a commotion at all. They were parents of students taking an exam (seemed to be a university-entrance examination or something). One thing for sure, it must've been a very important exam since even the parents came to support their children. 
Yes..and it's just at one building. Almost all buildings had the same 'commotion-like' crowd of people waiting for their loved ones to come out of the 'exam-rooms'.
*An afternoon at Hanyang University, Erica Campus, Ansan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...