안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 7, 2014

One More Thing To Go

The final semester of my required 4-semester at the program.
 Now that I finally finished the 4th semester with a good result I should cherish and be thankful for, I cannot just be relax and loosen up even a bit...
since more challenges are coming. 
But whatever they are....I hope I can finish my goal of completing my PhD until next year, 2015. That's the goal. Of course..there are lots of things to do...but I am sure that things are going to be fine as long as I stick to what I have planned. 
it's been such a great time....every moment of it. 
squeezed among classes, researches, traveling, .....all packed in ONE. 
Bismillahirrohmanirrohim. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...