안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lotte World (part 3): Kids Having Fun...What about me?????...

The (should I say) downside?? of taking the kids to theme park was that...I just got to be very patient in accommodating what they wanted to do and do and do...and see and see and see and eat and eat and eat......while....I got not a single minute even to remotely think of having my own-kind-of-adrenaline-seeker self come out of me.^^
So...I did NOT take any roller-coaster ride(s)...instead...I watched the kids had their part of fun. (like this jumping fish ride).
I did NOT take my high-thrill seeker-self come out of me....instead..I watched the kids did make belief in this interactive paintings. 
But..the good thing was that...they did enjoy what they saw and learned from this kind of museum.
hmm....photo-perfect moment.
and when they're thirsty...."Daddy, Could I have some smoothies, please?"
And...there they got what they wanted. *sure, I had mine, too...eventually.
and...there they were again. Riding on other rides...again.
Oh...at least...there were manatees that looked exactly like the visitors.^^

another ride in this road bumper ride....after 45-minute of waiting in line.
But... I got to admit that although I did NOT take any rides.....
Seeing the faces of my kids...enjoying the rides and all the fun in Lotte World...
all of my inner-thrill-seeker diminished in a split of second.
So..you're having fun, right?
And..I was there to capture the fun they were cherishing. 
now...time to go home?
NOPE. it's almost 9.30 pm...and they begged to go to this drop-zone ride that they had taken before. So....Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...