안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gyeongpo Lake (part 1)

A serene Gyeongpo lake. It's about 6.30 a.m. in the morning (August 17,2014). 
This lake is located just a few meters away from the beach! 
Yes..it's true.^^
A tranquil lake. I wish I could take the fresh air from this lake out...and bring it to Seoul.^^ 
A calm feeling overtook me. 
As I walked into its boundaries, I was perplexed and awed at the same time by 
the lake's simplicity. 
Couldn't let go my camera off the wild flowers that dotted the whole lake 
as far as I could see. 
In fact, they're just summer shrubs,but they are quite indispensable to the natural beauty of Gyeongpo lake. 
Eyra, too, suddenly awaken to the smell and senses of the lake.
Not like the one we usually see on a daily basis, right, Dear? 
It's one of those simple lakes that need to be enjoyed with an open mind. 
And why is that? because buildings sprung up out of the surroundings that actually obstruct the natural beauty. 
Yet, if we just know how and where to look to fully enjoy this lake, we'll find endless possibilities of wonders.
LIKE THIS ONE.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...