안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 1, 2014

DMZ Train (part 10): Going Back to Seoul

It's 17.20 and in ten minute-time, the Seoul-bound DMZ Train would depart. Everyone's queuing to enter the platform. No need to purchase the ticket since everyone ON DMZ Train tour MUST have bought return-ticket as one of the requirements. 
We just needed to return the name tags we got when we arrived at the Imjingang station security check-point three hours earlier.  
Now...the train was ready. As always we got to find our seats. Here came my 'happy' frustration since 8 of us were separated in 3 different compartments!!!!!!!! 
I love this picture. The kids were in queue embarking onto the train. What a cute little thing to cherish. 
Oops ...Mama also wanted me to take a picture of her embarking on the train.
Bon Voyage, Mama.^^ 
Now..let's enjoy the interior design especially the so many languages posted with the same message. I found Javanese language....^^ 
My first mother tongue: tentrem tresna harmoni^^ ㅋㅋㅋ
Though I know its individual words...still it doesn't make any sense at all..
even the Indonesian language translation is jumbled. that's too bad.
I wish the management had contacted someone who knows Indonesian language or Javanese.
I don't know about any other languages.
I looks like they translated the language using online dictionary:) so..it's all mixed up. 
Well...all in all..that 'minor'(?????really minor??) ^^ 'cough' did not ruin my holiday on DMZ train. In fact it sort of 'alleviated' the heat of summer...by looking into all of the posted words and pictures. 
Yes..it could be soothing at the same time. Walking from compartment to compartment ...admiring the pictures hung and posted on the ceilings and walls of the train. Most of them are surely about ecosystem found unobstructed within the DMZ. 
so..bye bye..Dorasan Station.
This picture was taken by Freya. ^^ Thank you, Freya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...