안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

The Raid 2 (레이드 2) is on CGV

Finally, the much-talked about Indonesian movie 'The Raid 2' is in the theaters across Korea. Although this release is way too late compared to other countries since it was originally premiered on March, this is still a good start for the die-hard fans of gore-action movies---> ME EXCLUDED. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Among those three movies: I will skip RAID 2. ㅋㅋㅋ since I am squeamish to blood.
But...the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes..and How to Train Your Dragon 2:bring them on! 
The Raid 2 is now showing at selected theaters across Korea. I heard that this movie lovers had been waiting for the release of Gareth Evan's 2nd installment that garnered attention since Sundance Film Festival last year. So...I hope that those avid lovers for such a movie would get what they hoped for. 
As for me, although I am not into this kind of movie, I am happy to know that Indonesian movies are getting worldwide attention, including in Korea like what is happening right now.
Bravo for the team of this Raid 2. * gee..I wish I had enough bravery to see the 청불 (adult-only) movie like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...