안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Simple Presents for Freya

Simple, and inexpensive ones. Yes, I got to think hard to find some presents on Freya's 6th or 7th birthday. Okay...I found 'treasures: the huge inflatable whale for 8,000 Won; the make-and-display managerie for a mere 6,000 Won, then two mini fans for 2,000 Won, some balloons, and ...^^ Pororo's juice.  
Wrapped them up on the spot. So, although it was basically Freya's birthday, I couldn't just buy one...I got to buy a pair of them...>>** for Freya's sister. gee... 
Ok..in total...around 20 dollars well spent on Freya's birthday presents. Since the presents are shared with her sister...I guess..it's worth-it. And..yes...it's affordable. 
The best part of it all is how I could think of something creative to let her know that it's how her birthday is celebrated. 
So...here it is.
Freya's friends who came to congratulate her.^^
along with Nina the whale. Yes, they named her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...