안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Ready for Seoulland @ Summer????

Why not. Bring it on, Summer.
I mean..I know it's gonna be hot.....gee. But, once the voucher for free access to Seoulland is in our hands....we couldn't but....have no choice...to go^^ 
Four passports to go into the splash of being soaked in fun during summer.
Since we got to use the vouchers before August 31....we are yet to decide as to when
we'll use them. 
I mean..we've been there like 5 times...so. does it mean that we still need to go there?
what do you think, gals? I asked Eyra and Freya..and since they found out that they could use the passport to the swimming pool....
well..you guessed it. We're going.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...