안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Ramadan's Home-Made Cakes

First: Tiramisu. 
Yes...Mama made her first ever tiramisu cake. Out of nowhere, she surprised me with this tiramusi (on purporse:-) since it would have been a perfect tiramisu...but yet it's only 90% tiramisu..or I call it tiramusi. ^^. 
But, surely I appreciate her effort to make such a time-consuming and energy-draining activity like this one. But, I found a solution to make it a 100% tiramisu cake--->
Serve them with one or two scoops of Vanilla ice cream.!!^^ 
Then...there was this green roll-cake called ...gee I didn't know what it was...:( But, the kids loved it.  
and...I know this one. It was SUPPOSED to be OPERA cake....
but yet..the rigorous effort and love poured into making this cake are things that count.
So, be it..Opera....Tiramisu...or green cake(!!!)....
bring them all in....during and for this Ramadan fiesta.
Thanks, Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...