안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 14, 2014

Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey...

Tuned into my favorite movie channel CGV. 
20 minutes had passed since the Hobbit started. 
But, it's still enough for me to catch up what I missed. 
Since, of course I watched it already. 
So, what's the point of re-watching it again? 
Nothing else but only for the sake of reliving the cinematic experience I once had. 
When I first got the glimpses of destinies intertwined that would lead to the...
Lord of The Ring Trilogy. And ..this Hobbit movie really deepened my understanding... 
of how the Elves, Hobbit, Man, Wizards and others used to live years...before...
The real "LOTR" saga even unfolded...
For instance, like this Gollum's face when the riddle game was on...^^ 
Anyway, I took some snapshots of the movie to make sure that.. 
I did enjoy re-watching it...again and again... 
And though it's not 3D, at least it's HD and ...I was putting on my 3D glasses 
to give another depth of its visual grandeur...that finally gave me a nod
to two more series of this Hobbit. 
Smaug, anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...