안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, Freya....^^

The kids woke up to find out that their dolls were gone! But, as they reached the living room, they encountered this birthday party.
Freya, Eyra and their inseparable dolls were about to celebrate...the birthday. 
I know..I know...there is no birthday cake. But...do we need one, honey? 
That's a good girl. Does the sign indicate that you are into this, Freya?
Yes...a simple nod was enough. 
Then..off down with Nina the whale. 
Since it holds up to 45 kg, I guess it won't budge even if Freya and her sister are on top of it. 
But...for me..I won't do it..since it could pop off, if I did so.
Anyhow..Freya...I do hope that you love the idea behind preparing his work. 
^ * ^ love & hugs from your daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...