안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Gasping for Air Conditioner...

I was on my way to Yeouido (as usual). But, boy..the heat..summer heat really drenched me in sweat..that I just couldn't wait to get into the subway......bracing myself....
just to get a glimpse of clean air....soaked in air conditioned atmosphere.
So, the other day...even a simple daily transfer from line 5 to line 9 had done me enough of ....trying to reach out for fresh air.
Was it the heat? was it my fasting? was it me all along?
Couldn't tell..or wait...a combination of them all?
One thing for sure....my tired-looking face summed up what just happened the other day on my way to Yeouido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...