안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Freya's Birthday Bash

What bash? not so much. I just take out all of the kids' dolls, including the huge inflatable 'Nina the whale' into one section at the living room. 
It took me about 30 minutes to do all of these while the kids were sleeping. 
Then, put some 'congratulatory remarks' on the front side of the sofa. 
인증샷 or my selfie showing that even at the wee hour of the night, I managed to do all of these decorating jobs. 
Angry bird, the Sumatran tiger, dolphins, Blue's Clues' dog, cats, ...and well..others. Welcome to the Club. 
Happy Birthday, Freya. oops...wait..where's the red balloon? I think it just popped.
Happy Birthday 생일 축하해, 프레야.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...