안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Freya begins her summer vacation

It's the last day of school for Freya. Finally she officially begins her summer vacation. On the last day of school, lots of parents came to school to pick their kids up. As for me, it's my turn to meet her. I think I was among the veryyy few men or daddies who were there.
Well...then, Freya. Are you ready to have fun during the whole summer? 
Bye bye for now Hwigyeong Kindergarten..till we meet again at the end of Auguts.
*the funny thing was that....just as we stepped out of the school complex, Freya blurted out that she'd missed her friends already.*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...