안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Fish at the Atrium

The big flat screen on display at IFC Mall always changes its theme. This time around....summer sets in. 
and what best describes the cool breeze (whaaat??) of summer, but fish in the aquarium and the crystal-clear like water as seen in it?  
So, when I was on my way down the escalator heading to the basement, I noticed that the whole atrium was full of fish swimming around. Yes..it did work to entice the onlookers and the window shoppers to stop and see the glimpse of fish swimming freely .... 
But, once again..that did not make me stop for long..since the movie was about to begin.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...