안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 31, 2014

DMZ TRAIN (part 1)

Finally, we got a chance to 'taste' the newly released tourist-train called 'DMZ Train' offered by Korail. Since it's getting more and more popular among tourists and locals alike, I got to reserve the tickets before hands. 
But..boy oh boy..the long queue @ Seoul Station started to wear me down since I was a bit hopeless as to whether I would get any seats. 
But...with finger crossed....that no matter what happened, there'd always be another day... 
Yeaaach..finally...I managed to book 8 tickets (4 adults, 4 children) to Dorasan Station. The most northern station(?)..the last station at the northern side of South Korea ..closest to North Korea. Since the morning train was fully booked, I got no option but to take the afternoon train....departing from Seoul at  13.30!!!
(Gee..what a hot summer it'd be). 
And..the characteristics of DMZ Train was that all passengers must purchase return ticket as well. So, we'd go back to Seoul at 17.30 the same day.
The price was okay...it's around 16,000 Won (return-adult)
and 8,800 Won (return-child).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...