안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (혹성탈출)

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
I was helplessly shivering throughout the movie. It really captivated me down to my spines. It DID NOT fail me. In fact...I got to close my eyes...a couple of times due to its gritty intensity.
The action? wow...and the drama..yes..the drama...the intensity of the drama portrayed in the film is so powerfully on par with any great drama that worth our attention. 
I managed to see it on its first day of screening, July 10. It definitely worth-the-admission. Although most of the characters in the movie are motion-captured...I didn't find any single complaint..since they are so real. yes..flesh and blood. I felt like I was watching the real human and ape and other simian families mingle in one screen...doing their greatest rivalry and contempt against each other right before our eyes. 
I love the fact that this movie managed to bring the depth of what being human means and what being apes mean....and it brought us to think as to whether we are any better than our simian fellows!! 
All of the characters, the CGI, the story and everything IN the movie is what a summer blockbuster should be. Gosh..I highly recommend to anyone to go see this movie.
Oh, btw..if you haven't seen the 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' ..go see it, too. well, to get a glimpse of what the background story of this Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
I was left with AWE once the film was over.
I cannot wait for the next BIG installment of this franchise.
Matt Reeves: thank you for making this cool movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...