안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 4, 2014

별내 Byeollae City: Just right behind where I live!!

I was riding the number 202 blue-bus that usually takes me to Freya's kindergarten. But, today..since I had a free time of not having to do anything in the morning, I managed to take the bus right until its last destination: the Byeollae city. I never heard of this seemingly newly-constructed outskirt city..but finally I did. 
New apartments sprung up over the newly built lanes..and what's more...I love the fact that a mountain stood right behind the city as its backdrop.
Oh..one more thing..today..the weather was relatively bearable with the blue sky up above. 
It would not have been a fruitful journey had I not tried to dare myself to get off anywhere in a not-that-familiar neighborhood. But..I did anyway.
The buildings looked new and they were relatively of the same height. 
Not many buildings were visible since it is new. But, I could be wrong, though.  
These three little boxes turned out to be .....garbage box. But, they are automated ones. I didn't have a chance to see how they worked, though. But, just as any other garbage management in Korea, they are distinctively different from the rest: one for food left-over, one for the recycle, and one for the ordinary litters.
Apparently, we got to use the special card that only the dwellers of this city know.
I wish I did. 
The food left-over garbage box. 
I barely spent about 30-minute or so in the area before catching the same bus again..going back home. Oh..there is a Buddhist monastery right on the slope of the mountain. The picture did not any justice to the real excitement I found. 
But, for those interested in it, it's called 불암사 (Buramsa) or Buram Temple. 
*what a Friday* a well-spent morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...