안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 26, 2014

A (Re)Visit to KBS Museum

I took her to KBS the other day and as a treat, I got to take her (again) to the interactive museum offered for the guests. hmm I noticed some or (minor?)changes to the layout and the displays. 
The first display .....that I didn't notice the first time I was here. Oh, well...kids (well, not all) would surely want to take a pic being a butterfly. Oh...this is actually a DOOR!!. Yes, so as to camouflage the door's seemingly distracting presence, they changed it into a butterfly display. See the door knob?^^ 
Then, off we ventured into other interactive displays on the other section of the museum. 
Then...she encountered one of her used-to-love characters, Hutos.  

Ended up meeting the same girl she previously encountered at the other room.
Hotos mini mini....definitely worth the look.
Did you have fun, Freya? I think she did.
*For anyone interested in visiting the museum, take the Seoul subway line 9, exit 3 and go to KBS as there are many directions on display that would lead us to the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...