안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 6, 2014

Indonesia Day @ Kyunghee University

I got a text informing me that our friends studying at Kyunghee University in cooperation with Indonesian Embassy was holding an Indonesia Day at Global Building @ Kyunghee University. So, why not take it a peep as to what was going on there, right?
After I finished my class at 3 (June 2, 2014), I rushed to the venue...and found out that yes..the fiesta was on.
They got some books, posters, leaflets and other info on Indonesia in Korean. 
Met two students from UGM. Oh, I didn't know they're here. As I found out later on..they're on a special exchange student program.  *I also learned that there were more Indonesian students here in Kyunghee compared to my campus. ^^ 
And what would a cultural day without cultural exhibition, right? There they are. Wooden puppets on display. 
And last but not least...a group photo session with friends and acquaintances. 
Funny that I met mbak Anna Kusumah and Parvina....well....the first one is a teacher of Indonesian culture and language who's been living in Korea for more than 10 years...and Parvina...is my friend whom I met during our memorable 2012 when we're in one team of Korea's National Branding team. 
And..what would an Indonesian Day be without cultural performances, right?
So...all of Indonesian students in Kyunghee (sort of) performed the whole procession in a day. Congrats to all committee members who'd made this fiesta a complete success.
*Oh, ..I forgot to take some pictures of FOOD.
They're so good that I forgot taking pictures of them.^^
*excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...