안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Campus & Youido in Spring

Monday, March 31-2014. 
I spotted some gardeners designing the main thoroughfare at the campus center. 

As I continued walking towards international building where I mostly have my classes, I spotted the quintessential yellow & white flowers of spring-time. 
It's quite unusual for me to go pass this route, but...the flowers seemed to wave at me and tricked me into walking through the path leading into the main building...which turned out to be full of cherry-blossoms adorning the morning of that day. 
Got them captured on my camera while they lasted.  
April 2nd, 2014. Around noon, I was walking towards the line 9 after finishing my work @ Youido. Just when I was about to turn around the block, I noticed something familiar..and too-good-to-ignore: cherry blossoms. AGAIN! 
With Youido business district as its backdrop, surely I wouldn't have let the moment slip right through my lenses. 
The Conrad Hotel and other commercial sky-rises where lots of major companies "headquarter" themselves were almost a-routine-weekly-spectacle that I see on my way to and from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...