안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Before & After (My Jogja)

I didn't know as to why I took all of these pictures when I was driving around Jogja. I guess..I was just intrigued by how green everything was at that time. Yes...I love the fact that Jogja has lots of trees in some part of the city. 
It's near Kotabaru region, just a kilometer away from my campus. 
Then...I turned left and then..I saw a familiar line up of trees in Sudirman Street--one of my favorite streets in Jogjakarta..simply because it boasts itself as having lots of trees. 
And..I kept on taking pictures....still in Sudirman Street. 
Then..I arrived at my campus. Yup, the trees were green and boy oh boy...this time of the year...was the best way to explore the campus. Not many students were back to campus since it was still a semester break. 
Kept on going up.... 
until I reached Kaliurang street with less trees or no trees at all since most of the lots are reserved for shops and restaurants and cafes and...well..business. BUt..boy..the sky's blue.....until... 
February 14, 2014 when I learned that Jogja was covered in volcanic ash from Kelud Volcano (some 300 km away from Jogja).
My Jogja..I learned that it's been raining...and I do hope that everything's back to normal again. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...