안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 2, 2013

Seoul Olympic Park In Autumn (part 4)

One place we needed to see was the lonely tree:)
so, we kept on walking. 
oh, well...Mama couldn't resist herself from not taking pictures along the way. 
what's with the look, Fre? 
oh, my first picture in the park... 
Within a few minutes of walking, we reached the second plaza where the famous 'lonely tree' is located.  
There it was.
More people were pouring into the area... 
wait up, Freya. Gosh..she just couldn't wait. In a split of a second, she was already up ahead of me...running towards the tree. 
I'd better enjoy what the surrounding had for us.
I thought that no one was allowed to be in the perimeter of the tree, but I saw three people were right next to the tree! 
Let's take a pic to capture the moment, gals. 
Finally, with one last persuasion, Freya agreed to stand still and...let me do the job. 

The shadows....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...