안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dilapidated Train @ Children Grand Park

It's the first time ever we went to Children Grand Park via its rear entrance. We usually visit this place through the main gate, so when we went there and found out that the rear entrance offered something else...I felt elated. 
One of the things was that there was this dilapidated (well, not really) or worn out train used in the 1950's. The fact that the train (locomotive and its compartments) is placed just like that...seemed to be unbelievable. The corroded machine due to the changing weather must have taken effect onto it, though. 
well, ..that's what makes it even more tempting to look at.  
What a great way to look at this old train, right? 
The old and worn out train seemed too cool to overlook. 
so. I dared myself to get on top of it.
I didn't see any sign of 'no trespassing' or any sort of warning..so I might as well get on it.^^ oops. 
I love trains so much that I couldn't help myself not to jump and sit on it:)
sorrrrryyyyyyyyyy. But I didn't do any harm, swear. 
okay, let's go, gals.
Sorry to have made you wait...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...