안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 20, 2013

The New HUFS Cyber University Building is On Its Way to be Opened. When?

It's summer already, I mean summer break for most of the students in campus. One thing that students will see as they return back to campus this coming August of September (2013) is the new facade that will surely change the way HUFS looks like from up front.
I took this picture a few months ago in Winter 2013. 
Then, I took this picture back in 2012, late Spring. I guess. This is a tall partition that would separate the on-site construction with the outer part of the campus. 
Gosh, it's been a year since this project's been going on. 
and..then..it was on July 19, 2013. A year has passed and the building is (to my assumption) 90% ready. 
Some finishing touches to the outer facade, exterior and interior as well (probably) is underway. I wonder what the functions of this building. I mean, I know that it'll be used for mostly the new HUFS Cyber University (as I learned a year ago). But, will it be the same?
Can anyone use the building or classes within this new complex? 
Anyway, I won't try guessing.
I spotted a truck with a crane on it craning its ladder to help some workers clean up the newly tinted glasses.
* As for anyone who might wonder as to why I am posting this kind of pictures? first, I study at HUFS and I just love taking pictures of everything that may have something to do with me and my surroundings.^^
It's part of how I keep the memories fresh and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...