안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 2, 2013

순담계곡 Sundam Valley

One of the must-visit places in Cheorwon, Gangwon-do/province: Sundam Valley. 
Forgive my camera..for not being able to catch the picturesque details of the valley... 
It is one of the famous places for rafting or just enjoying the landscape--which characteristically shaped the valley. 
For those who do not want to go into the valley, a viewpoint up above the valley was set up for anyone to enjoy the scenery. 
I just saw a rafting boat which was deliberately overturned so as to make the rafters overboard the raft. I remembered the last time I had a rafting experience, too, back home. We did the same. 
a zoomed-in cave on a cliff...hmm looks like so scary-looking visage was protruding....from inside.. 
*That's the place where I zoomed it out.. 
Rocks..rocks..rocks...big and huge ones dotted...the landscape of...Sundam Valley. 
A feat in itself for the kids to climb and dash through them...
That's the hotel on top of the cliff and iron stairs... 
Mbak Ulfa was like selling an ad on a coke...she's holding. 
Help me out.... 
with ms. Yuliana who took us here. Her relative is the one who supervises and manages the hotel and the rafting package in the region.
Horray...we made it.
Wait...where was I? I need to be 'in' the picture, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...