안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 17, 2013

Seoul Lantern Parade 2013 (part 2)

One monk approached a bystander and asked for a light for his (as I suspected) un-lighted lantern. 
Me, too. Me, to, Me, too.^^ 
Eyra got one tiny purple lantern filled with candies from one of the parade participants.  
An elephant float just floated us by.
Got no idea of what these were.... but neat, though.
Some (I supposed) fairies(?)....correct me if I am wrong....were on the float. 
Butterfly-shape ladies..I mean the ... 
Finally..I got a chance to capture the moment with the kids during the lantern parade. 
Oh, wait...is that another lantern on my hand? Yup, someone gave us a lantern, this one..was bigger than the one Eyra got earlier. 
On our way home....waiting for the subway.it's about 9 pm and the parade was not over actually..but since we got to be home by 10...oh well...let's go home, kiddos.
Got a nice time, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...