안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Times Square....+ I Park


Still at the Times Square @ Yongdeungpo district. "Daddy, please take my a picture of me!"

What about the three of you, right there?

"Now this is what I would call something"^^

Wait, this is not at Times Square..but instead, it was another day when we went to I Park at Yongsan. We went there to buy some phone for mommy. She needed one.

As for the kids, they were happy to find a coin-operated Tayo bus that they love watching. 

This is a video I took while waiting for the bus to get us home from a one-day trip. It was late at night but somehow the kids still managed to find some time dancing and singing. Gosh, are they never tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...