안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pension: Not like what I thought before

 it never occurred to my mind that the word 'pension' in Korean would mean something else. or maybe I am the one who just happen to e unaware of its word's other meanings? OH well, anyway..what I want to write here is the fact that I stayed on a 팬션 or pension 'a so-called rental house' easily found across the peninsula.  

This is the housing complex where houses called 'pension' were located. I was in Jeju and stayed there for one night. It was located next to the beach, just 3 minute walk and I could reach the beach. But, too bad..it was so cloudy and the wind was gushing in so fast that we could not even look out of the window:) 

After some time, though,..the sky was clearing out a bit. I could catch a clearer view of how the houses looked like. Wow...I loved it. It was so much different from the apartments in Seoul. I loved it right here. It sort of reminded me of back home where houses like this dotted the real estates back home in a tropical atmosphere.

Well, since it is after all in Korea, I did not need to expect any bed or something like that. Instead, I just have to make sure that it offers what it should: ondol floor and of course fold-it-and-use-it mattress. Comfy, though.

Another look from my room. The next house looked like that...and with palm trees everywhere...and the sound of Jejudo's uniquely whirling wind...no other setting could be more perfect than this.^^

Another clearer shot of my neighbor's pension^^
Gosh, I wish I stayed like in this kind of home back here in SEOUL. 
Go ahead dreaming, Suray^^
I will, who knows...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...