안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Seemingly Trivial Charms of Jogja

Well, although Jogja is relatively small compared to other cities like Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya....still...it boasts itself as being the center of art and cultural exhibition.





So, I bumped into some art festival, art happening and art shows in town.
I happened to stroll around the city with my daughter and stumbled across this art festival. I don't remember whether it was during Jogja Biennale or Jogja Art festival. One thing for sure...the time was well spent. The McD's Ron statues in all of their imaginable shapes and costumes are displayed here. It is bizarre as well as captivating.



Then, we went into an art gallery where lots of cool paintings are displayed. Like the one with big and humongous peanuts!

I did enjoy taking my daughter there...as it will teach her about art gallery as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...